InjuryShield™ couldn’t be simpler to use!
Click image to enlarge.
- Open MRE Heater Bag.
- Place InjurShield™ in mRE bag on top of heater. DO NOT REMOVE PAPER WRAP OR SEAL.
- Follow instructions on MRE bag. Add water as indicated.
- Use included carton to make a stand to hold MRE bag.
- Insert folded MRE bag into carton stand.
- Heat InjuryShield™ in MRE heater bag for 2 minutes at 140˚F / 60˚C or until soft and completely clear. Heating time is approximate. Increase time to 3-4 minutes to heat 2 wrapped InjuryShield™.
- Dump contents of MRE bag and unwrap InjuryShield™ from paper wrap. CAUTION: WATER AND CONTENTS ARE VERY HOT.
- Roll clear InjuryShield off paper wrap and form splint as needed. 1 minute working time. InjuryShield™ is set when solid and not clear. Reheat and reform if necessary. Add new InjuryShield™ material to formed InjuryShield™ as required.